Golbro Tiger View Resort Bandhavgarh
By Air :
The most convenient route to Bandhavgarh is by air, There is Daily Flight
Delhi to Khajuraho and Varanasi (Sarnath) to Khajuraho.
By Rail :
- From Indore, Ujjain, Jabalpur (Bheraghat & Kanha National Park) & Bhopal
By Narmada Express upto umaria.
- From Rewa, Satna ( Bharahut & Panna National Park) & Katni By Rewa Bilaspur
Fast Passanger upto umaria.
- From New Delhi, Gwalior, Agra, & Jhansi by Utkal Express upto umaria.
- From New Delhi, Kanpur, Allahabad, Satna by Vindhya Express upto
- From Delhi (Huzarat Nizamuddin), Agra, Gwalior, Jhansi & Chitrakoot by
Mahakaushal Express upto Satna, Katni.
- From Varanasi (Sarnath) & Allahabad (Prayag) by Sarnath Express upto
- From Mumbai, Jabalpur (Bheraghat & Kanha National Park) by Bombay Howara
mail & Mahanagari Express etc. upto Katni.
- From Howara, Allahabad (Prayag) & Satna ( Bharahut & Panna National Park)
by Howara Bombay mail upto Katni.
- From Raipur & Bilaspur by Sarnath Express upto Umaria.
* Umaria is 32 kms. from GTVResort (BANDHAVGARH) Aprox. 45 Minutes By Road.
* The GTVResort can arrange to pick up their guest from Khajuraho, Umaria
By Road :
- Jabalpur it is 200 kms and it will take 5 hours.
- Khajuraho 320 kms and it will take 7 hours.
- Satna 130 kms and it will take 4 hours.
- Kanha 325 kms and it will take 9 hours.
- Katni 90 kms and it will take 4 hours.
- Rewa 160 kms and it will take 4 hours.
- Umaria 32 kms and it will take 45 Minutes.
Mobile No. 094 2433 8319
Read more reviews Bandhavgarh Park
Golbro Tiger View Resort Bandhavgarh -
good - 100 % of our customers recommend this hotel
"GTV Resort Bandhavgarh is having a beautiful and very clean Swimming Pool and Free
Wi-Fi, must book this resort for Bandhavgarh National Park Tour ..." - T. Ghosh,